Monday, March 26, 2012

Gigi's Spring Break

We love that Gigi chose to spend her spring break with us! Thanks for coming mom. We really had a wonderful time with you. Thanks for sacrificing your spring break to take care of us. We kept busy and I was exhausted by the time Gigi went home. :) 

We went shopping... check out part of Sam's ring bearer outfit for Lauren's wedding. 
 Spent some time at the park...


 Ate out A LOT...
 And went to the Please Touch Museum... "The Kids Museum" as Sam calls it.


 Blowing bubbles in the "river"...

 And, Bud and I got a date night. We went back to one of our favorite restaurants in downtown Philly, passing by Indepndence Hall on the way...

4 comments:

kate said...

What a fabulous Spring Break! LOVE Sam's outfit, too! Missing you guys a lot lately!!

JLP said...

Very dapper Sam! Sorry I missed all the fun times.

Love,
Dodo

Kari said...

What a great mom/grandmother she is! I'm very jealous! We missed you guys at the lake this year!

Cindy said...

The JOY, privilege, blessing is all mine!! Thank you - I adored being with all of you - great convo with Bud and talk time with you, too! You love me well.