Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring!!!

Look! It's really spring!
We're a little happy about it... 
It's just such great weather for sandbox play... 
 ... climbing...
 ... basketball...
 ... riding bikes...
 ... and running! "Come back big kids, I really want to play with you!"
So, on this beautiful day, we took a stroll... 
 ... to McDonalds for milkshakes. We liked them...
 ... a lot!
And, we stopped at the park for some climbing... 
 ... and swinging...
 ... complete with milkshake remnants all over our faces and clothes.
After that, we were worn out... 
 ... and ready for a rest.
Dirty little hands are such a great sign of a good day... 
Happy Spring Y'all!!

3 comments:

Little S said...

Cute post! Emma must be getting teeth with all that drool. :)

Kari said...

We have loved the warmer temps here too. I got a sunburn yesterday from spending so much time outside. I love it!

Cindy said...

Precious post. Thanks for the glimpse into your happy spring day!!