Sunday, July 29, 2012

A trip, a long time ago...

On the way to Nashville (over a month ago now... oops :)), we stopped in Baltimore for the first night of our drive. Bud was on a business trip there, so we tagged along and stayed in his fancy hotel while he worked. We also were able to meet up with one of my college roommates and her little boy. So fun to catch up with old friends, and meet their children. The kids and I also stopped in at the Baltimore children's museum for about an hour (we could get in free with our Philly kids museum membership) and walked along the harbor to see the celebrations going on down there (200 year anniversary of the War of 1812). It was a busy day, but wearing them out made the car ride pretty smooth. :) 

The amazing bathtub/shower combo... 

 The playground/farm with Caleb...
 Love this picture...


 The Kids museum...
 Cute little 50s diner...

Water world, these sprayed at instruments to make music...

 Little surfer, little one...
 The toddler area... perfect for her!
... and him. :)
 Big boats... Samuel did not understand that the whole big thing was a boat.
Mommy - "Samuel look at the boats!"
Samuel - "Where? I can't see it!"
 Ripley's believe it our not...
We started eating dinner at the restaurant, but I decided I didn't want to corral these two anymore (mostly the little one). So, spaghetti and macaroni & cheese on the hotel room floor it was... It turned out to be pretty fun. :)

1 comment:

Aunt Lo Lo said...

Again, hilarious pictures! I'm glad they were carbo loading with spaghetti and mac and cheese. So fun to see Heather. The bathroom pics are adorable! And....Emma is wearing A ROMPER! I love it. Also, that museum sounds incredible! Okay that's all.