We got the opportunity to spend the evening at the Eastern League All Star game on Wednesday night. Bud's cousin, Erik, pitches for the Harrisburg Senators and was chosen to play in the All Star game in Reading Pa (about an hour away). He got us great tickets, right behind home plate and we were able to watch him pitch a perfect inning... three up, three out. We also were able to go to a game a few weeks ago that had yet to be documented, so I'm combining the two trips in this post.
How do you entertain a 1 and a 3 year old at a ballpark for several hours? Food, lots and lots of food! And markers, that are still staining her legs. :) Samuel really enjoyed watching for "number 19" (Erik), watching the games between innings, the mascots, and yelling "charge" at the appropriate times. Emma liked dancing to any music and eating. We had a great time both games and were so proud to watch Erik play!
Markers on her face...
Nacho cheese...
Bucky the Beaver... Samuel was fascinated, Emma was terrified. He was sitting two rows behind us at this time and Emma continuously stared at him, had a death grip on me, and said "bye bye" in a worried voice until he left.
The ballpark was pretty neat, very classic...











1 comment:
I hadn't seen this one yet! I guess I just saw the one pic on Instagram. So cute-they are hilarious. I can see Emma with a nervous "bye bye" until he left. And I'm glad they got yummy treats. :)
Post a Comment