Hey! I'm so glad to hear from you! It was great to see Bud. I'd love to get to see you again soon too! We're thinking maybe a day during Thanksgiving break we could meet in Chatty. Hopefully it'll work out. I love the pictures of Samuel. I hope things are going well learning mommy-hood. I'm enjoying 3rd grade, but miss some things about Sped. I think I'd vote for the pumpkin myself! :)
4 comments:
hot dog
I think that they should both be pumpkins!
I voted for the pumpkin, in honor of Gretchen, who "always was a pumpkin and never got to be a princess."
Hey! I'm so glad to hear from you! It was great to see Bud. I'd love to get to see you again soon too! We're thinking maybe a day during Thanksgiving break we could meet in Chatty. Hopefully it'll work out.
I love the pictures of Samuel. I hope things are going well learning mommy-hood. I'm enjoying 3rd grade, but miss some things about Sped.
I think I'd vote for the pumpkin myself! :)
Post a Comment