The more I thought about it, the less it appealed to me to have the kids share rooms. I didn't want to risk having Emma wake Sam up and liked the thought of her being out of our room sooner. The second I mentioned Emma having her own room, my mom ran with the idea and gave Emma her new bedroom decor for Christmas. I LOVE it!
A close up of her special blankie (Gee as Samuel calls it)...
This handmade elephant mobile came from Africa, thanks to Aunt Alyssa...

The other side of the room...
A close up of her shoe collection... Usually all the slots are filled, but some of her shoes were scattered about the house when I took this picture. I also need to put pictures in this thing still. 

5 comments:
Oh I love the new rooms, and Samuel's room looks like such a big boy's room! The colors and bedding in Emma's room are so sweet. Thanks for sharing!!
Both rooms look great! Good to see that Emma is getting an early start on her shoe collection!
The rooms are so cute! I love them both. And your blog looks good. And I love that sam is into Buzz and Woody. So are D &E. I have plans to send a big boy gift to Sam asap, but my computer crashed and I have very few minutes on this one. So it will be a fun suprise some time soon! :)
I love the rooms - awesome Africa themed decor! You have such good taste! Glad you found a spot for the elephant mobile. I'm honored that it made it to the blog!
Sooo cute Leslie :) I just can't believe Samuel is old enough for his own big bed! Congrats again on baby Emma :D
Post a Comment