Love it! Love everything.... the tv on, the coffee, the hand eating. I'm really impressed you even bothered with a bib! Mine have been known to eat their oatmeal with placemats on the floor in front of the tv. We eat at the table now, but the first few months Timmy was here, that was their morning picnic.
5 comments:
hahaha! SAME THING happens at my house (minus the dog, unfortunately). encouraging news: my daughter is a much neater eater. maybe yours will be too.
Oh my! You have a lot more patience than I do. That would not go over well at my house. :) I'm sure Clara enjoys it though!
The funny thing is, he was more neat eating with his hands than the spoon :)
Funny! Glad to hear a blessing side to Clara these days :)
Love it! Love everything.... the tv on, the coffee, the hand eating. I'm really impressed you even bothered with a bib! Mine have been known to eat their oatmeal with placemats on the floor in front of the tv. We eat at the table now, but the first few months Timmy was here, that was their morning picnic.
Post a Comment